Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wikiwikiwik!

Hi There
Wikis are fantastic and I could find myself becoming totally absorbed in where they take you and the information that is presented. It is hard to imagine that a web tool that has such a great and intuitive GUI could contain information that could be bias or inaccurate. I made the most of the references that were supplied with this exercise and spent some time looking at the comparative charts of wiki software, their developer details, operating platforms, cost and splendid names. I particularly liked the names 'wackowiki' and 'tikiwiki' - great to see a cool (rather than nerd) sense of humour from software developers. Perhaps I should have chosen the wiki option for my lastest assignment rather than the world of blogs.
Have a great week - PurpleNixieGirl

2 comments:

Klickety said...

Wow. What a wiki entry. You are really getting into this...Good to see! Maybe you could just restart your assignment.

ELLE said...

I agree wikis have great potential. There is such a smorgasboard of technologies, it is difficult to know what to choose to develop.
Elle